監所男子囚生記 | OOPS! I’M IN JAIL
比犯人更像在坐牢的,是我們社畜⋯
It’s we who feel more like prisoners than the criminals do.
比犯人更像在坐牢的,是我們社畜⋯
It’s we who feel more like prisoners than the criminals do.
真正要贏的比賽,在球場之外。
The real game is played off the court.
對手是人,是鬼,還是敵軍的特務?
Is the enemy human, a ghost—or a spy among us?
我學會你的語言,卻離開你的世界。
I mastered your language, only to walk away from your world.
要解剖幾具屍體,才能看到人心?
How many corpses must be cut open before the truth of the human heart is revealed?
獨來獨往是一種選擇,但當有人真正理解你,你還會選擇孤獨嗎?
Being alone is a choice—but when someone truly understands you, would you still choose solitude?
我當老闆那一天,是我失去一切的開始。
The day I became the boss was the beginning of losing everything.
曾經以為能一輩子牽著你的小手,走遍山川荒野,後來才發現,是你清澈的雙眼,帶我領略生命的意義。
Once I thought I‘d hold your little hand for a lifetime, traversing mountains and wilderness together.
Only later did I realize, it was your clear and bright eyes that led me to grasp the meaning of life.
治療性的問題,得從心開始。
To treat problems with sex, the heart needs to be healed first.
流行音樂是一個人的狂想,還是要大眾喜歡?
Is music a SOLO PARTY, or is it for the MASSES?